Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Bug Reports / "Runtime Error 302 - Sprite does not exist at line 24125"

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi everyone,

I do hope someone knows the answer to this, because I am very close to releasing a completed game.

After winning the game (player enters a Win Zone), I get the following error: "Runtime Error 302 - Sprite does not exist at line 24125". This happens during testing within FPSC and within a built game. I've noticed that it happens somewhat sporadically - I'll change a few things within the level and test/build the game, and the error will occur half of the time.

Unfortunately, I have no idea what causes the error, and with the game being complete, I have nothing else to change or remove to try to get rid of the issue. If anybody knows what could be causing this, I would be very grateful.

Thanks!

*This post will self-destruct in 10 seconds.*
maho76
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Sep 2012 12:03
normally happens with custom media, may it be custom models or video. also try changing winzone-location (just for testing) and see what happens. fpsc is a strange thing. it may help to copy the level and clean it out step by step, first cut characters, if nothing changes cut additional scripts/triggerzones, change skybox etc.etc.

doopus
Years of Service
User Offline
I appreciate your efforts to help resolve all of my problems, haha.

Changing the location of the Win Zones did not help. I am using custom media, but it all worked at one point. It's just recently I've been getting this problem. I suppose I will have to get rid of things one by one to find the culprit. :/

doopus
Years of Service
User Offline
I resolved the problem!

I assume that it must've been because I had 3 separate Win Zones, because I eliminated 2 of them and the problem went away. I don't know if it had anything to do with the scripts I was using (I used some custom ones to deal with how the game ended) or if FPSC is buggy with multiple ones, but it works now.

Thanks for your help!

maho76
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Sep 2012 12:13
if you dont use leveljump-scripts (custom, you can find them around here), you have to stay with 1 winzone, right.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 00:12:41
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 00:12:41