Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / [Tutorial] - How to create your Tier 1 app for the MAC

Author
Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Nov 2015 18:25 Edited at: 25th Nov 2015 18:26
Okay I really struggled with this for a while and if you have seen some of my other posts I got a bit vexed with this as there wasn't much in the way of instructions on how to do this but if you have created a Tier 1 app on the Mac and you want to get it uploaded to the Apple Mac store then hopefully this PDF I have created will help and take away a lot of the mystery and misery I had when doing this.

Let me know if you think it has helped or is rubbish so I can try and update it but this should get your app through Xcode and onto the App store.
By the way, it is bang up to date and uses 2.0.15d of the template.

Here is a little screen shot of the tutorial so you can see how it is laid out. I have tried to make it as simple as possible and used lots of pics to help.

Cheers
The Amiga and Amos were great!
My website LEAP - Download Paint Pot here!

Attachments

Login to view attachments

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-28 17:47:46
Your offset time is: 2024-04-28 17:47:46