Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / model pack 5 axe knife and baseball bat

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Feb 2007 14:09
i find it really annoying because in model pack 5 when you are using the knife/axe/baseball bat and you hit a wall they make bullet holes instead of the slash that should be there like in counterstrike. If anyone can make it so the mark they make is different tell me or post a download if nessescary.

here is a screeny for those who don't know what im talking about.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Inspire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Feb 2007 15:18
It depends on what material the wall is made of when it is created, and you would have to change the normal bullet holes to have it create a slash.

GaMer13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Feb 2007 16:30
Quote: "It depends on what material the wall is made of when it is created, and you would have to change the normal bullet holes to have it create a slash."

You can just replace it in photoshop?

I like playing games, and making games
Inspire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Feb 2007 18:35
I'm not sure if you can do it though. You know how the shotgun creates multiple bullet holes? Just replace the bullet holes with a slash and specify it in the fpe. I am guessing that this should work. Try it if you would like.

Luciferia
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Feb 2007 19:39
thanks guys
Slayer Simon
Years of Service
User Offline
Yes, you can do this with photoshop. There are different decals that go on top of the regular material decals, such as the shotgun bulletholes. I don't know how to set them for the weapon though, I never tried.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-09 05:31:06
Your offset time is: 2024-10-09 05:31:06