Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Feb 2007 14:18 Edited at: 15th Feb 2007 14:25
Hi ive just got fps creator and done the tutorial to make them 2 rooms with a bad guy in it. Which was kewl.

But my question is in the "add new prefab" menue all that comes up are sci-fi and milatry type buildings. Ive tried looking on the disk to see if theres more to add or is it that you have to buy the model packs etc from your web site?. Which im will to do.

Thanks for any help.

EDIT: Title is ment to be "prefab"
Mickm
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Feb 2007 14:50
Read the part on segments (in your manual). Thats how you actually make the building/rooms.

http://www.gamestack.org
http://onlinenotes.gamestack.org
http://onlinebookmarks.gamestack.org
CLiPs
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Feb 2007 15:27
Well your FPSC does come with stock media.... Hense WW2 and Scifi stuff. If your wanting more media then what comes with your FPSC then there are plenty of options out there for you.

One if you use the search feature below and look for segments you will find additional media that can be added to your FPSC for free.
Now if this stuff isnt to your liking and you got the touch to build your own textures but your modeling skills are not up to par yet then you should consider buying Signs IV or magicFPS also use the search feature below you will find this information also.

Or you can do what alot of guys do and that is purchase your media from TGC and other various websites... Thats a google search for the non TGC sites or troll through the forums alot of the guys do advertise on this forum and are pretty easy to find...

Oh yeah there are a few guys here on the Forum who have great resources on there websites and free media and tutorials you may want to read around the forums you will find them also...

Have you downloaded your CLiPs today.
Butter fingers
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Feb 2007 16:08
ra! Nice one clips, I've just read like 4 different threads in which you helped a bunch of people who would normally get flamed.. nice work with the welcoming!

FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Feb 2007 20:31
Check out the program "Signs".You can find it here.

Not only can you make signs with it...get it..."Signs"?

Sorry...
You can make rooms,walls,floors,etc.
And there is some nice bonuses to it as well...like the ability to make text appear on the screen,etc.
It is well worth the money.Highly recommended.

Pus In Boots
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Feb 2007 22:45
Prefabs are of very little importance. They're mainly there for tutorials and stuff. I haven't touched the things in about 15 months.

I know I keep changing my signature, so what?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-09 05:36:00
Your offset time is: 2024-10-09 05:36:00