Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / oDBCamera bugs...

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Feb 2007 02:08
Sorry, I am confused, why am I running into these?
First, oDBCamera.CameraPositionX is wrong, its flipped with oDBCamera.CameraPositionY, that said, I had to pass each the opposite from the mouse.

The mouse is correct along the X and Y axis, but the camera is not.
I even tried here to set the camera rotation to xyz, didn't make a difference.

Second, oDBCamera.CameraPostionY is on force spring lock, how do I unlock it? It always recenters, I don't want this! I want an option to turn auto center Y off.

oDBCamera.CameraPositionX doesn't have this problem.

I'll keep reporting the bugs as I run into them, but these are common commands that everyone should be probably using, I don't know why I am the only one reporting these problems.
Zumwalt
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Feb 2007 02:50
The problem goes away for the autocenter Y if I don't use the oDBCamera.ControlCameraUsingArrows method. However, I would like to continue to use that and have the mouse.

Also, scancode is only good for 1 key event, not multiple together, so how do I handle muliple keys at the same time if scancode can't return more than 1 key?
Morcilla
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Feb 2007 10:56
Watch out, as ControlCameraUsingArrowKeys uses to override other camera commands...
Zumwalt
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Feb 2007 14:05
It should Overload them, not Override them, huge difference and can be done easily.
James Bondo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Feb 2007 15:22
X axis goes from left to right. Imagine this line as a pole where the camera is mounted on. Whe your turn your camera around the X axis, it will tilt up and down.
Thats why it seems inverted.

I recommend using something like

Using Dark GDK.NET

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-28 23:14:48
Your offset time is: 2024-09-28 23:14:48