Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / System Requirements

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
it says "Pentium III 1Ghz (or equivalent)"
i have intel centrino mobile tecgnology inside my labtop is this equivalent
(i have not bought the fps creator yet but i would like to if my labtop is up to it, i would have asked fpscreator.com but they did not seem to have a contact us link so i made an accont on there website and here i am)
Candle_
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Feb 2007 21:08
Try the demo and see how it works.

MY FPSC FILES
Inspire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Feb 2007 21:28
You said

Quote: "labtop"

Twice. It's laptop.

CLiPs
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Feb 2007 21:49
I have an old acre laptop thats only 1.3 ghz but it is intel and it runs fine on it. But the thing with FPSC is the more power you got to work with the more your able to do with it. It seems the more restricted your pc is the more restricted the program becomes... atleast in my experience it does.

Have you downloaded your CLiPs today.
Slayer Simon
Years of Service
User Offline
I have a 3ghz hyperthreaded pentium 4 processor and it works great in the editor and loads really fast, but in game it sucks because I have crappy integrated graphics that keeps my framerate at about 20 on a medium sized level with only a few entities. When I add lighting, it goes down to like half a frame per second.

Basically what I'm trying to say is, make sure your graphics processing is good, not just your CPU.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-09 05:24:08
Your offset time is: 2024-10-09 05:24:08