Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / a few questions

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
o.k, i did search, i found some cool stuff, but i only go about 5 pages before i get tired of looking and give up.

o.k, heres my questions:

1: how do i make AI bots kill each other. im trying to get 4 gign troops to shoot at zombie, but they just wont do it.

2: how do i make bots see farther? i tried setting the view cone really high, but i still have to get right up next to them for them to start chasing me.

3: how do i change the skybox? I LOOKED AROUND, SAW THAT I GO INTO BUILD GAME, I CHANGE EVERYTHING, BUT THEN WHEN I CLICK THE "BUILD GAME EXECUTABLE" IT JUST SITS THERE, DOING NOTHING, AND I QUIT AFTER 5 MINUTES OR SO.

this would be helpful. thanks

--noob--
Venge
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Feb 2007 02:51
1. i dont know if its even possible, but you would have to change the scripts of the enemies.

2. view cone is how wide of range they can see, not how far...

3. no idea

there should be a picture here...
toledos
Years of Service
User Offline
@Venge ok, whats the option to make them see farther? because i cant find a maxangle or anything

--noob--
Zaibatsu
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Feb 2007 04:32
Quote: "I LOOKED AROUND, SAW THAT I GO INTO BUILD GAME, I CHANGE EVERYTHING, BUT THEN WHEN I CLICK THE "BUILD GAME EXECUTABLE" IT JUST SITS THERE, DOING NOTHING, AND I QUIT AFTER 5 MINUTES OR SO."

thats great. don't type in all caps.

as for 3. wait an hour, go have a snack, then come back, and if nothing happened, then cancel.

"I admire its purity, a survivor, unclouded by conscience, remorse, or delusions of morality"

"Once again you've snatched defeat from the jaws of victory!"
toledos
Years of Service
User Offline
oh sorry, the only reason i typed in all caps is because of how much people tell me to use the search button, even though i do lol

--noob--

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-09 05:26:23
Your offset time is: 2024-10-09 05:26:23