Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Giving games to freinds!? How..

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Ok, I've made a simple arena (multiplayer) game for a few freinds of mine to play with me. I can run the executable on my computer, but my freinds can't get the game to work for them after they downloaded it from a file hosting site in compressed format. Can someone tell me what my freinds need to do to play my game, or what I need to do? Thanks.
PS: I tryed searching but I probably used to the key terms.

- G 2x
RedneckRambo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Feb 2007 05:48
You aren't giving us any details. Most likely reason is that they don't have the latest direct X. Or you didn't zip up the entire folder.

Gangsta Gamesta
Years of Service
User Offline
Eh sorry, hmmm. I zipped up the entire folder with all the entitys. Thanks I'll get them to try get the lastest directx, but I'm not sure if thats the problem(they have WoW and surely it has a new directx driver).

- G 2x
Silent Thunder
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Feb 2007 08:28
they need at least the 2006 december version, the 2007 february version is recommended though.

Click on the picture to order your copy today!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-09 05:26:59
Your offset time is: 2024-10-09 05:26:59