Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Program Announcements / Ball-Racer

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th May 2003 17:35
hi @all.
ballracer is a smal racing game. it is a very early version but it is not so easy to win the race.

here the download:

...:::ballracer:::... 5.77Mb
hexGEAR
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th May 2003 19:09
Hey, tried it out but for some reason the stage had no textures on so i kinda found it hard to keep up with the other balls anyways it handled pretty well and everything else was great, the map on screen, the opponent movement etc. Since it's so early in developement i'll wait till you've finnished before i give you my final opinion.

everyday of life is a new chapter that has already been fortold but is up to the soul to capture.
spooky
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th May 2003 22:39
Not bad except I had same problem as hexgear, i.e. no textures, everything black, so could not work out where to go. Hopefully an easy fix.

Gronda, Gronda
Cras
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th May 2003 15:15
i didnt have textures either. everything was transparent. i tried to follow the other balls but i got stuck on something

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 03:17:10
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 03:17:10