Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Adding a door above the inbay segment.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I am a little stumped here on how to add a door in the correct position. Here is what I am getting...

http://www.pipelinegames.org/outside_fpsc_screen1.png

When I try to go up a layer it goes up to high like shown in the link above. If I don't move up a layer it cuts the door in half. Has anyone bought model pack 3 and come accross this situation? Any help would be greatlt appreciated. Thank you.
Locrian
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Feb 2007 05:28
You'd have to make a custom door for that situation.

Nice segment by the way
drew4663
Years of Service
User Offline
http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=87112&b=21

I wasn't sure if this would fix my problem or not????

HAHAHA! Thank you. I am having a blast with the pack you came out with!!! Great stuff!
Locrian
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Feb 2007 08:01
I'm taking it your wanting a fake door there. Cause if not you'd have to make a floor thats at the threshold level(what would be that bottom plate on a commercial door in real life) for the room thats inside that building. This can be done as well. But if your just wanting the look, just import all that doors pieces in to your modeling application and move it off the center axis by 50 up, and 50 pixils forward on it's axis. This will insure when you've hit the "b" twice that it would center itself just like when you place a segment.

easy-smeazy
Loc
drew4663
Years of Service
User Offline
I am needing this to be a functional door.
Locrian
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Feb 2007 04:21
I'd use the TGC seg creator for that. Make it just like they tell you to make a standard height door, but half way up. You may want to also take that landing in with you to get the height right on. Then once the doors where it has to be delete the landing you used as reference. Remember your going to want to make a ground like segment for that building as well(as nothing in real life would have stairs up on one side of a door and stairs down on the other). After I made the door, I'd import the floor tile and get it adjusted then delete the door pieces to insure correct height on your floor.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-09 05:33:43
Your offset time is: 2024-10-09 05:33:43