Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Feb 2007 23:53
I am making a 3D model, but when I try importing it into FPSC it displays this error message:

The model works fine in my modeler (Blender). I can import and export it without any errors. I have also imported models I made with Blender into FPSC before, and I have no clue what the problem is. Can anybody help me?

Inspire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Feb 2007 00:50
Just to clarify, the entity maker (createentitiesfromxfiles) won't even load. As soon as it reads my .x file it dies. I read another post about this error and it was solved by exporting it as a different type of file, importing it into Milkshape, putting a texture on it, exporting it out of Milkshape and then importing it into FPSC. The problem is, I don't have Milkshape. Or any other modeler for that matter. Could somebody please try this out? If anybody responds I will attach the files.

Thraxas
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Feb 2007 01:15
I have milkshape... I could try for you...

Inspire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Feb 2007 01:54 Edited at: 27th Feb 2007 02:23
Ok. Here's the model and texture. Post when you downloaded them so I can remove the download.

EDIT: I deleted the attachment because it was up for too long. I am about to go to sleep, and I'm not going to leave it up over night. Yes, I'm somewhat paranoid.

Thraxas
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Feb 2007 11:07
Oh well I missed when you put the download up... if you want to you can email it to me... and I'll mail it back to you...

Reality Forgotten
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Feb 2007 13:12
can you post the Blend file or email it to me..I'll get to the bottom of it.

Inspire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Mar 2007 00:43
Emailed you Reality Forgotten. Nothing against you Thraxas but I take it Reality has Blender.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-09 05:27:51
Your offset time is: 2024-10-09 05:27:51