Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] TGC are you misleading your potential X10 customers?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Mar 2007 22:47
I've just read the X10 specs in the newsletter and I do have to make a remark.....

Quote: "Minimum spec: Windows Vista operating system; P3 1GHz processor; 512Mb memory; Direct X10 graphics card; 2Gig hard drive. "

That is very misleading..... first of all Vista already requires a 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor with 512 MB of system memory and you want people to run FPSC X10 on top of that?

Secondly where in the world will you find such a machine that can take the Direct X10 graphics card?

We all know the minimum spec of FPSC V1 aren't correct and now you want your customers to believe that they can run X10 on such a system?

I know I've gone but this is so absurd that I just have to make a remark about it.

http://www.gamefun4u.nl/index.html
GameFun4U, the ultimate funtainment. Cool Games and Resources for your own games.
drew4663
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "I know I've gone but this is so absurd that I just have to make a remark about it."

Good observations and questions.
Reality Forgotten
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Mar 2007 23:18
Quote: "I've just read the X10 specs in the newsletter and I do have to make a remark.....

Quote: "Minimum spec: Windows Vista operating system; P3 1GHz processor; 512Mb memory; Direct X10 graphics card; 2Gig hard drive. "

That is very misleading..... first of all Vista already requires a 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor with 512 MB of system memory and you want people to run FPSC X10 on top of that?

Secondly where in the world will you find such a machine that can take the Direct X10 graphics card?

We all know the minimum spec of FPSC V1 aren't correct and now you want your customers to believe that they can run X10 on such a system?

I know I've gone but this is so absurd that I just have to make a remark about it.
"

Ben you never stop amazing me...You did notice that was the minimum specs?

Here's a joke for ya!

Quote: "Question: What do you get when you cross the Godfather with a philosopher?
Answer: An offer you can't understand."

Cheers,
RF

FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Mar 2007 23:23
This is really getting old.
Can we please wait at least until they release the product before we have a flame thread about it?
Nobody actually knows anything for sure until it's released.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-09 05:30:11
Your offset time is: 2024-10-09 05:30:11