Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DLL Talk / Strange problem encountered when compiling ODE dll.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Mar 2007 21:53
I'm having problems getting the ode dll to compile correctly. It seems to compile fine. It creates the dll and I drop it into the plugins-user directory. It also runs fine. But when I try to make any changes to the code, it will compile fine, but the changes won't show in dbpro. To test this, I put a message box command in some of the functions, but the messagebox never shows up. I'm using Visual C++ 2005 express. Could it be some setting in the compiler that is causing this?
coolgames
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Mar 2007 16:42
Does anyone know what could be causing this?
Benjamin
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Mar 2007 02:09
Try fully rebuilding the dll, placing it in plugins-user, and recompiling the application. Also, I believe that if you have a copy of the dll in the same place as the executable, the system will use that rather than the one attached to the exe.

Tempest (DBP/DBCe)
Multisync V1 (DBP/DBCe)
coolgames
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Mar 2007 00:40
Thanks a million! That was the problem. I had the original dll in the same directory as the exe. It works now!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-06-16 07:16:56
Your offset time is: 2024-06-16 07:16:56