Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Hidden weapon tip!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Mar 2007 19:42
I figured out a way to hide guns in a multiplayer level, do like this:
Make a level with more than 2 floors, make a room, maybe 3 floors high, then at the top you make like balcony that fills the room to 50%. Th at the bottom you make a door under the balcony, and behind this door there is some stairs that leads to a floor over the ground floor, there you place a balcony and a good gun, like a mp5 with 200 rounds and 15 spread, its like an autoshotgun.
In the bottom of the room you created you place lava if you dont have modelpack 1, if you have modelpack 1, put some poles there, the other players dont know that you cant bee hurt by lava and poles. Its great.
For those who dont understand what i say, I have drawed a picture.

Good luck!

Also check out my new website at www.freewebs.com/bigvikinggames
there you can download FunnyWar that uses this weapon hideout.

Visit us at www.freewebs.com/bigvikinggames , you can find our new free games and much more

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Silvester
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Mar 2007 19:43
In Multiplayer Hurt Zones do not have any use.

Cyborg ART
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Mar 2007 20:30
thats why you use these things, other players doesnt know that hurtzones dont work, only you.
So if you want to rule, want to beat your bestfriend that thinks he ist the greatest player on earth on fps games this is just what you should do.
When he/she seeĀ“s the lava they think: "I will surely die if I jump down there".

Visit us at www.freewebs.com/bigvikinggames , you can find our new free games and much more
Venge
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Mar 2007 00:19
That's a nice drawing.
long live stick people .

anyway, how would you get out of this hidden room?

<<<How do you put a picture here???>>>
Seth Black
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Mar 2007 02:57
BIG Viking Games,

Greetings. That's a clever idea. Thank you for sharing it with the community.

While I wouldn't build a level that gave me such an unfair advantage over a friend, I can see how this technique could be useful in designing a creative and unique level.

@venge,

It should be possible to provide a hidden back staircase, or provide a not so obvious placement of items as a means for escape.

Thanks,

Seth Black

"...I'm sorry, could you repeat your question a little louder? I'm a trifle deaf in this ear."

- Willie Wonka
Cyborg ART
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Mar 2007 16:20
@Venge,

You do like Seth Black said, you pu a hidden staircase that leads up to a higher floor and make it so you get out from the opening but not in.

@Seth Black,

Thanks you, maybe sometime your friend thinks he is God in games, then use this trick.

Cyborg ART
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Mar 2007 17:00
I found out that why dont use this in a singelplayer game, a hidden weapon is allways great, place som hurtzones on the spikes but make a way with no hurtzones, if you are lucky, you make your way trough the spikes, he he he.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-09 07:20:57
Your offset time is: 2024-10-09 07:20:57