Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DLL Talk / EZ Rotate - Where are the examples installed?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Mar 2007 11:31
I have EZ Rotate (full) installed, purchased on-line from TGC. It works, I find the help file (unhelpfully not in HTML format) but though I was offered "examples" I can't find them.

They keywords, the utility itself, etc., installed fine. Just the examples.

And anyone else have example and tutorial code for EZ rotate?

Ron Erickson
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Mar 2007 15:15
That is strange. I just looked for the examples on my PC and they were gone

I re-installed it and now the examples are back. Maybe one of the recent DBpro updates wiped them out???

There are 11 examples included (which offer a lot more help than any helpfile could). The examples can be found in "DBpro\Help\EZrotate" directory.
If you are just starting with EZrotate, I recomend working through the first few examples in order. They will give you a good understanding of how things work. Sorry for the initial trouble here. I am sure you will be happy with the plugin once you start using it!

I made the helpfile in a chm format because that was the standards that I was given to follow from TGC.

vibe runner
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Mar 2007 16:40
it must have been as you say, one of the recent patches wiped out the examples. reinstallation has put the examples back, now i have something i can work through! thanks.

i have no doubt of the value of ez rotate, i played around with the free version and bought the full version not because i really needed it but because it's so good you deserve the support.

i have no idea why TGC asked you to use chm format but it's a pain. i have html'd the commands - is so much nicer to tap F1 for command-specific help than alt-tap and search.

Ron Erickson
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Mar 2007 05:09
I have no idea how or why that happened!

Quote: "i have no doubt of the value of ez rotate, i played around with the free version and bought the full version not because i really needed it but because it's so good you deserve the support."

Well, if you enjoyed the free version, then I'm sure you'll LOVE the enhanced version. Good luck!
Thanks!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-06-16 04:32:59
Your offset time is: 2024-06-16 04:32:59