Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / ai only ttack one at a time

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Mar 2007 11:08
i am just trying to figure out why the ai only attacks one at a time.
lets say for example i have 4 zombies in a room with your packaged zombie script ive tried them all, and only one will attack you at a time the others just stand ther until i kill the one that attacked me then another random one comes and attacks so on and so on. is there any way i can fix this?

B.a.H. Productions
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 15th Mar 2007 22:18
I have a feeling you are using the Demo or V1 at best, though you did not specify. I was playing around this morning and put 20 characters in a room about the size of a basketball court with me to see what they would do. I'm using V1.05 RC2 and all 20 were active, shooting, and aggressively perusing me at once. The FPS started at 17 and increased as I killed them off, but that's pretty much to be expected.

I have no idea what your computer specs are either. Mine is more than a year old.

AMD Athlon 64 3000+ (1.79Ghz)
1GB PC-3200 DDR RAM
Radeon X600 256MB PCI-E Video

Best.

I'm sorry, my answers are limited. You must ask the right question.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-09 07:18:46
Your offset time is: 2024-10-09 07:18:46