Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Weird lighted door.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello. How come the door doesn't look dark like the rest of the enviroment? Help please!
butyouman
Years of Service
User Offline
do u have a light behind the door
look at the gun its not dark ether and its the same color mabey its the color mixing with the darkness downt work so well

Slipknot Rules
RedneckRambo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Mar 2007 21:52
At the moment, I'm having the same problem. Except this only occurs when I put lights down. Everything is fine until I put lights down. The lights just don't show, the doors are bright, the Characters are bright, and the guns are bright. Everything else is dark.

xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 15th Mar 2007 22:01
This is caused by DarkLights and the way doors are treated in FPSC. FPSC renders through doors just as it does through windows. Because it renders what's on the other side of the door even when closed, light travels through or is visible as well.

It will take some play to get the lights adjusted and positioned properly to work well, and the more walls you can place between the doors and lights the better off you will be concerning this and framerate as well.

Best.

I'm sorry, my answers are limited. You must ask the right question.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-09 07:21:38
Your offset time is: 2024-10-09 07:21:38