Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Is this illegal?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Mar 2007 15:11
If I make a character model in a 3d-program and then set up the skeleton with the the Character Studio BIP file for FPS Creator, may I sell this biped-model with these standard fpsc-animations?
pkburr02
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Mar 2007 16:27
The model is yours, even though you used Character Studio to create the skeleton I don't see why it would matter, since I read on here somewhere that you can do whatever you want with whatever you create. As long as you don't sell the original models (the .x files) that you bought from TGC.

If I'm incorrect please someone correct me.

Stupid people are like Slinkies, it's fun to watch them fall down stairs. And some times you need to give them a push.
BULLSHOCK 2
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Mar 2007 16:42
Well i would normally tell you to contact TGC directly, but there has already been 3rd party model packs that have used the bipeds without complaint from TGC...

I think as long as you sell and market themodel as an FPS CREATOR model, it will in turn promote theire product, so i dont think they will care

http://www.seqoiagames.com/seqoiacorp/

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-09 07:23:26
Your offset time is: 2024-10-09 07:23:26