Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] Umm...

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Mar 2007 08:06 Edited at: 16th Mar 2007 18:08
Im back. Yes.

Quote: "This isn't my email. But looks like ya pussed out. You couldn't trace my
real ip if you were paid. Anyways im over this. Youve finaly quit emailing
me which was what I told you to do im my first responce.

Happy ban day, for the next 9 days if I don't talk to ya again.
Loc"

Um, can someone tell me who this sped is, before I send someone onto him? He's severly pissing me off. First of all, he's intercepting private e-mails, and he's inapropriately abusing people over email about his stupid free school daze pack. And, i suspect he is mates with FredP, telling Fred to ban people..for nothing.

Dude, all I have to say to you (Eric P aka Loc) don't email me again, or read anyone elses email. Its a breach of privacy, and if it does happen, your privacy will also be breached..and published on link removed

Peace

migit matt man
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Mar 2007 09:38 Edited at: 16th Mar 2007 09:39
Ok! Seriously! All I can say to this is that:

1. You should never go post people personal info on there! No matter how much you hate somebody!

2. If Loc is doing this to you on Email just put him in your blocked contacts.

3. I don't know about the
Quote: "i suspect he is mates with FredP, telling Fred to ban people..for nothing"
But if you've got banned Jonno for nothing than that's preety out of order. If FredP or some other moderator can show me the thread that Jonno got banned for, then please send the link!

Thank You.

P.S. Just one last thing... WHY IS THIS IN MODELS AND MEDIA??!

My Downloads:
- Brick Walls
Avenging Eagle
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Mar 2007 09:41
I'd like to add that i recieved a similar E-mail only the other day. What the hell is Loc up to?

AE

migit matt man
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Mar 2007 09:44
This is stupid!
Loc why are you doing this? People like your models and there popular enough!

People don't want spam coming through there inbox everyday! Please stop!

My Downloads:
- Brick Walls
Smitho
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Mar 2007 09:54
Quote: "Im back. Yes."

Oh. Joy.. Im so glad you posted a thread about this.. I was worried you'd never be back

Seriously though, how come you posted a thread just because someone was spamming you?

xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 16th Mar 2007 15:58
Jonno,

This all looks like a personal problem to me and you should take it up with a mod in private. Posting threats will only get you more of the same.

Best.

I'm sorry, my answers are limited. You must ask the right question.

rolfy
Years of Service
User Offline
I'm beginning to suspect that Loc'hit the 'send to all' tab in error.Loc' is no fool,as soon as he opens his mouth you have to suspect there is a great intellect at work behind there,unless he was addressing you by name or addressing issues you could relate to I would hold off with the anger till I was sure.
FredP,is one of the most egalitarian chaps you could hope to have on a forum on like this,and I have seen nothing to suggest he has any favourites here.
I do however suspect that you may be in for yet another ban for threatening another member.
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 16th Mar 2007 17:11
Man, I love it when you make me look em' up.

e·gal·i·tar·i·an (ĭ-gāl'ĭ-târ'ē-ən) Pronunciation Key
adj. Affirming, promoting, or characterized by belief in equal political, economic, social, and civil rights for all people.

rolfy must have staid up late studying the dictionary again. lol

Best.

I'm sorry, my answers are limited. You must ask the right question.

migit matt man
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Mar 2007 17:27
LOL. xplosys please look at my thread about your invisible wall segment on FPS Free, I'm having trouble with it. OMFG It's a Link!

Thanks!

My Downloads:
- Brick Walls
Locrian
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Mar 2007 17:32 Edited at: 16th Mar 2007 17:58
If you got that letter it's because you emailed an account I'd set up just for the original guy.

If you start calling names here publicly, be aware that this will only see you getting banned with your buddy bronny(or whatever his name is). Also, is posting my information on that site a threat? (Mod's: If you consider this a threat, as I do, feel free to ban this guy. I'm scared for my life at this prospect.(was that convincing?)

You obviously emailed, and got on the list for the hotmail account, and not knowing if this was another made up email from Bronny who was sending mass emails to the locrian@out-lawz account.

Apparently you got in league with bronny and sent me an email first. If you don't like getting emailed I'll give you the same response I gave Bronny.

"Your best bet is to stay away from me"

If you don't like it....don't send me any emails. Specially to that account cause it was made specifically for that guy.

You can't bait me to call names and threaten you, like you did me here. Your not that smart. But if you'd like to email me with your concerns, I'd be happy to write you verses that will peel paint off your walls, as today is render day to make comics and I have some down time in between renders.

@Rolfy,
No man I hit send to all on purpose. The only emails on that list were added from emails I'd gotten on behalf of the temporarily banned member(which I thought were all just the same person on different accounts). No emails were transfered to that particular account from which that email was sent, so anyone emailing that address was involved and got a copy of the letters sent. Jono is obviously involved in some way as well, or he'd of never recieved an email.

Jono has no idea what's going on. Bronny keeps saying I care if he uses that pack I made, and I keep saying I don't. All this was in responce to a team request Bronny made, and the screen shots he used were like, my pack, and Jon's gun, so I laughed in my post. When the post got locked I recieved emails telling me how it is from Bronny.
Benjamin
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Mar 2007 17:38
Kids, play nice.

Tempest (DBP/DBCe)
Multisync V1 (DBP/DBCe)
migit matt man
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Mar 2007 17:40 Edited at: 16th Mar 2007 17:44
LOL I'm backing away slowly I have nothing to do with this!

Like a ninja...

Brick Walls
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Mar 2007 18:06
Okay...here's the deal.
I am not quite sure what happened but if people have e-mail issues it is a private matter and doesn't belong on the forums.
If you don't want e-mail from someone there is usually a spam button,a block button,etc. to deal with those issues.
I am going to say this again...even though I shouldn't have to.
I don't play favorites.I have been getting e-mails and such of late and apprantly it has been a hot topic of discussion somewhere about how I will ban some people and won't ban others.
That is not the case and the person that got banned got banned for swearing.
Now back tot he topic at hand...
If you have a private issue with someone e-mailing you handle it off of the forums...
This is not an issue pertaining to TGC or its forums and it doesn't belong here.I have noticed a few of these lately and it needs to stop.
Neither TGC or its mods can do anything about what doesn't happen on the forums.
If you just got back from a ban that was a really stupid thing to do...well,it would be anyways but apparantly you did not learn anything.
I am going to moderate you again...not because I have any friends or whatever but because your post violated the AUP.
I still can't believe you would post something like that...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-09 07:23:08
Your offset time is: 2024-10-09 07:23:08