Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / New fan web site

Author
Years of Service
User Offline

Hi,

I am about to make a web site and I want to put an article that presents FPS creator that is the most impressive all in one 3d game makeing tool I have ever seen (I'm waiting for FPS creator X10)

Can I do that?

Do you have a set of pictures and banner tha t I can put on it?

Thank you in advance

Laurent Mrejen
KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Mar 2007 15:28
In order to use TGC media (for advertising), you'll want to contact Rick Vanner or Rich Davey (possibly Batvink, as the new Newsletter guy); ask them for any logos/banners, etc. that you can use.

They'll either OK the use of such media, or may even send you a pack of TGC media to use. It may help to present the way in which you plan to lay out the site (briefly). Of course, you'll need to credit TGC for all the graphics you use on the site as well.

-Keith

pdidy
Years of Service
User Offline
hey laurent let me know plz how get get on thanks
i have some webspace about 150 meg so might start using it.
there are some nice sites created on here and i have licenced version of netobjects. and a couple of thousand web templates someware just my host dont suport MYSQL.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-09 07:22:35
Your offset time is: 2024-10-09 07:22:35