Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Scoring points in FPSC

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I am wondering if it is possible to get FPSC to award points per kill and reflect the results in a HUD display.

this has been asked before but there was no answer that I could interpret as a yes or no.

I just want to know if it can be done. If it can , then how is it done?

There is no info on the forum or in the manual for this sort of thing.

The person that now knows the most started with many questions. Patients and tolorance are the keys to the passage of knowledge. FPSC is Getting better. Now if we can just keep the ball rolling.
Nue B
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Mar 2007 22:47
No. There's no way.

incense
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks Bunches!!!

The person that now knows the most started with many questions. Patients and tolorance are the keys to the passage of knowledge. FPSC is Getting better. Now if we can just keep the ball rolling.
Zdrok
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Mar 2007 01:50
If you can script good, you can possibly do this via changing multiplayer source code. Ah well, another suggestion for v105.

Failure to Cooperate
A game set during a war against rebels
Arriving 2007
Locrian
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Mar 2007 01:54 Edited at: 21st Mar 2007 01:56
Yeah there is. Making a change to the setup.fpi and adding a new hud line there for the points. then an addition to the destroy script that awards points to the new player hud.

The code would be much along the lines of the store code. I'm not going to take the time and figure this out for you because I don't need it.

But is it possible? I think so, and with maybe a nights work to get all the bugs worked out.

This probably belongs in the scripts forum though..

Good luck man
Loc
incense
Years of Service
User Offline
A whole lot more invovlved than I am willing to mess with.

Thanks for the info.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-09 07:18:32
Your offset time is: 2024-10-09 07:18:32