Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Message to Butter Fingers

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Mar 2007 02:10
(Mods: I would email him, but I don't think hes getting my emails)

I don't want other members replying, if your not butter fingers, then don't bother hitting the "Post Message" button.

@Butters

Hey, have you got any of my emails at all, I must have emailed you about 20 times and Ive had no reply at all. I've seen you on the forums so I know your still alive. Just send me an email so we can catch up.
SpyDaniel
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Apr 2007 00:03
I see you're quite active on the forums now butters, so I'm bumping this in hope you will reply, so I can get an answer.
BIG computer geek
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Apr 2007 00:12
Quote: "I don't want other members replying, if your not butter fingers, then don't bother hitting the "Post Message" button."

i like annoying people... especially you

but anyway... please dont post threads like this, i think its more acceptable to go off topic on another thread and ask him his email

Did somebody say... SUGAR!!!!!
Butter fingers
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Apr 2007 00:24
No no, it's totally fair. I've been mailing you back higgins. I didn't have anything from you, but you didn't reply to mine, so I figured you were like annoyed at me.

Quote: "please dont post threads like this"

why not? it's a fair way of getting back in touch. We've work together on packs that have benefitted the community, and yadda yadda (can't be bothered to argue)

Higgins. I'll setup another account, and try from that ok? its still the atomic thing rooster right?

FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Apr 2007 00:30
Quote: " like annoying people... especially you

but anyway... please dont post threads like this, i think its more acceptable to go off topic on another thread and ask him his email"

I like annoying people who annoy people.
Butters does have an e-mail address.It's that button you click below his posts that says "e-mail".
But sometimes,for whatever reason,e-mails don't go through.On more than one occassion I have forwarded e-mails between members.
And different e-mail services have different requirements.

And just think...maybe if Higgins and Butters do something together they might release it (whether free or not is another story) to the community.
So please don't be so crabby...that's my job.

Candle_
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Apr 2007 00:36
Answer the email i sent you Fred..

FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Apr 2007 00:58
You'll have to send me another one.The last one must have gotten lost.

Candle_
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Apr 2007 01:43
SpyDaniel
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Apr 2007 02:55
@Butters

I have a private email address too, but yeah, atomic_killer_rooster@hotmail.com is my current public address. If the emails do go through, ill send you my private email.
lundon
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Apr 2007 03:06
Butter Fingers:
I bought your product last Sunday and have emailed you twice since then because I never got a download link.

Don
lundon
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Apr 2007 16:44
Of course, you will probably never see this, since it is not showing up as a new post.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-09 11:23:31
Your offset time is: 2024-10-09 11:23:31