Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / Sprites vanishing when dragging windowed app

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Apr 2007 01:36
Sprites vanishing when dragging windowed app for some reason.

This is with latest GDK and betas. If I draw the score with 2D sprites over the top of my level they vanish.

As soon as I stop dragging they re-appear.

You can download an early version of the game from http://www.my-software.co.uk/crazy.zip

We are also looking for an artist to design the menu graphics and some more 3D models for the game. Anybody interested please let me know at sales@my-software.co.uk (email or msn)

Thank you,
Terry
www.My-Software.co.uk

Attachments

Login to view attachments
cypher0
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Apr 2007 05:32 Edited at: 2nd Apr 2007 05:32
You try drawing on something that's moving
I'd guess this is because the sprites are rendered on an overlay, (like videos and such are). Only when you stop moving the window is the overlay realigned. If this is the case then this is a Windows issue, try moving Media Player or something and this also happens.
TerryM
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Apr 2007 21:54
This is not the case, this is 2D on top of 3D, they should stay where they are no matter what the window does.

Hopefully somebody will have an answer to this as it has been around since early days of Dark SDK and GDK

Thank you,
Terry
www.My-Software.co.uk

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-06-29 04:23:05
Your offset time is: 2024-06-29 04:23:05