Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] Missing content

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Apr 2007 13:15 Edited at: 3rd Apr 2007 13:29
Hi

I downloaded the 1.04 update yesterday. I followed the instructions and reinstalled all my model packs. However, when I opened the game, I saw that there was content missing, the fencing from MP3 specifically. So, I reinstalled MP3 but then I found that a whole section of my MP1 content had disapeared. I'm uninstalling everything and starting over to see if that works. Any other suggestions?

Just reinstalled everything and the MP1 rooms and MP3 fences are all still missing

Meh...
Doggy
Years of Service
User Offline
It's often a good idea to backup the important files and folders, and then simply copy them to FPSC folder after the installation.

Also, 1.05 has been available for a while now, and it works nicely.
Butt monkey
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Apr 2007 16:53
Right, ok, thanks but that really doesn't help me much :/

Fact is these entities and segments are missing and no matter how many times I reinstall, they keep disapearing. When it's in the process of installation, I actually see the words 'fencing' etc. This suggests that they have been installed. I really don't know what's happened.

I have alot of mods downloaded from the media forum. Could this have anything to do with it?

Meh...
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Apr 2007 18:21
Have you went to the order history page in your profile and downloaded the latest version of model pack 3?

Butt monkey
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Apr 2007 18:50
Yeh I did.

Meh...
Butt monkey
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Apr 2007 19:52
Fixed it I completely uninstalled everything and it works xD

Meh...