Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Weapon Respawn in Multiplayer

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Apr 2007 02:48
ive been using fpsc for a while, but i keep experiencing the same problem: i can make a gun/ammo respawn but after what ever time in seconds is complete(the time i put in under the details for the gun), it would stop. also when id play a game again online without acually quiting the program, the weapons would never spawn, is there a way to get this to always respawn under any condition.
if u didnt understand what i just said:
is there a way u could just have them respawn at all times?
thanks
incense
Years of Service
User Offline
If you right click on the weapon and look for "Maximum Spawn". If you enter the number 3 then the weapon should respawn 3 times. If you enter 4 then it will respawn 4 times, and so on. You will have to play with the "Delay" to get the weapon to respawn more often or less often.

The person that now knows the most started with many questions. Patients and tolorance are the keys to the passage of knowledge. FPSC is Getting better. Now if we can just keep the ball rolling.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-09 11:23:34
Your offset time is: 2024-10-09 11:23:34