Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] My Apologies - Apollo Erased My Post

Author
User Banned
Posted: 6th Apr 2007 06:53
I posted the thread "What would you like to see" about FPS Creator mods and such, and I guess my post was too long. It didn't appear and I was curious if there was any way to recover it? I spent a half-hour typing it and it would be hard retyping everything I put in there.

Thanks and sorry,

Mark

FPSX - A whole new level of FPSC!
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Apr 2007 09:24
What you could do next time is type your post in Notepad or Word or whatever you use for text documents and then copy it and paste it into the box you post in.
Apollo does tend to time out if you type in an extra long post and this way you can post in seconds and if something goes wrong in the magical world of Apollo you can just copy and paste and don't have to type the whole darned thing over again.

Avenging Eagle
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Apr 2007 10:14
When i was do my 'how to do just about anything in FPSC' thread, i was typing 1,500 word tutorials and Apollo seemed fine with it for the first few. Then, all of a sudden, it just stopped allowing me to post anything over about 300 words in that thread. Despite my copying and pasting for word several times it still didn't work. So, i had to stop the thread...

AE

CLiPs
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Apr 2007 10:45
Nope didnt erase your post.... Mod's said you was on post approval... Looks like they fixed that... The link to that post is here

http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=103627&b=21

Mod's you may want to lock this post instead of the other one so people can follow what he is saying....

If you think education cost so much you should see how expensive ignorance can cost you

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-09 09:25:59
Your offset time is: 2024-10-09 09:25:59