Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Free FPSC games host!!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Apr 2007 16:19
I'm working on a website for people to host their FPSC made games. so far it has pages for WIP games and for full made games that are all editable online with a simple login. but i was wondering what other features would you like? would you care for a blog? should i make an upload page so you dont have the restrictions of rapidshare or filefront etc.? should i make a forum? do you have any other suggestions? I'd apreciate a reply and a demo can be found here (please note that this is on a test server, if the response i get encourages me to go along with it i will upload it to a .com domain)

best of the rest!
Chris Franklin_
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Apr 2007 16:42
A host for dbp games would be nice, looks ok though.

Mr Makealotofsmoke
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Apr 2007 17:03
i was gonna have an upload thing on my site, but with free website, they either have bad space and bandwidth or a file size

Mods, its 500x100, so you cant tell me its bigger than 600x120
Screwed Over
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Apr 2007 17:42
although i can't find any bandwidth information on the host site it does have unlimited space and as its mainly for fpsc games at the moment (i may allow DB games later on) i can set a limit of 500mb per file which is perfectly suitable for FPSC builds and alot more than required.

best of the rest!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-09 09:32:31
Your offset time is: 2024-10-09 09:32:31