Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] Little Easter Present, Sort Of

Author
User Banned
Posted: 7th Apr 2007 07:20
I spent the day today working on the web interface for FPSX's new map list server.

Here is a link to the test map list server(so far):

http://p9pgams.com/maplistserver/login.php

Check it often as I publish it with updates every few minutes. I a also programming DBPro to read and write to MySQL databases that the map list server does too.

Just a note, the login page is non functions, just lick the login/submit button to go to the control panel(which half-works). It is pretty much a GUI so far, but It gains more and more functionality by the minute, hehe.

Happy Easter,
Mark

FPSX - A whole new level of FPSC!
donmmaH Kram
User Banned
Posted: 7th Apr 2007 07:32
Sorry, the link is:

http://p9pgames.com/maplistserver/login.php

Apollo will not let me edit posts, extremly annoying.

AaronG
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Apr 2007 07:33 Edited at: 7th Apr 2007 07:37
looks like a buncha non-working php code, which wasn't planned out before coding begun.

Whispers-A medieval fantasy game coming soon, by Axifer Designs.
donmmaH Kram
User Banned
Posted: 7th Apr 2007 07:40
The second link I posted does work, I just tested it out to be sure.

incense
Years of Service
User Offline
donmmaH Kram,

Good job so far. I am really curious to see how this will turn out.

The person that now knows the most started with many questions. Patients and tolorance are the keys to the passage of knowledge. FPSC is Getting better. Now if we can just keep the ball rolling.
JohannesM
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Apr 2007 10:50
Yay!!! Mp fixes!

have a and a and a

www.freewebs.com/supahsfpscstuff THE FORUM IS UP! JOIN NOW AND GET UNREALEASED MODEL PACK! Space open for first 3 joiners.
CLiPs
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Apr 2007 11:24 Edited at: 7th Apr 2007 11:25
these have to be static pages... I know you got this set as php, but first off your ip are showing a router mask the 198.162.1.1 is what you see behind a router impossible for people on the outside to connect without the real ip for starters.

Also the screenname , password serction I know this is just for a show but other things like registration is needed, you gotta be using a mysql database to get this part up and running ofcourse.

But from what I am looking at looks pretty static. also since your going through all this you may consider a plugin for most these CMS's out there so they can drop a plugin module to see there server stats in action....

If you think education cost so much you should see how expensive ignorance can cost you
KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Apr 2007 15:47
Tyler, AKA donmmaH Kram, I'm giving you an hour or so to say goodbye. We've been following this since you started posting, and have matched your IP addresses. You will be banned again, I suggest you stay banned this time.

-Keith

Candle_
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Apr 2007 17:46
More vaporware......................

FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Apr 2007 17:58 Edited at: 7th Apr 2007 17:58
Quote: "I suggest you stay banned this time."

This guy is like a bad cold.You just can't get rid of him.

Tom0001
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Apr 2007 18:49 Edited at: 7th Apr 2007 19:04
Quote: "Quote: "I suggest you stay banned this time."
This guy is like a bad cold.You just can't get rid of him."

Wow, that was pretty immature.

Edit: Tyler DID post a response, but the moderators refused to accept the post...hmm, I wonder why. Anyway, this is his response:

My apologies, but I did not pirate FPSC software. I was banned under circumstancial evidence and pleaded my case to Rich multiple times. This is totally unfair when I had done nothing.

Oh, and moderators, don't feed me a bunch of crap about undermining your authority, not after you have been abusing your power.

2nd Edit: This is Tyler's e-mail to Rich, explaining himself:

Rich,

I am Tyler GS from your forums. You asked for an explanation and I am here to explain. I couldn't explain on there in-time because I hadn't checked the forums the past few days.

Explanation:

This is a very logical explanation. I purchased FPS Creator program on eBay for around $40.00, since I usually look for a bargain(no offence, but that is where I saw it first, otherwise I would have never known about TGC). I did not buy the model packs myself, but they were bought and given to me by a friend of mine. He is on the forums as A4Productionz and I can vouch that he really bought them, for what it is worth.

I am sorry for any confusion, but this is my fifth forum account and I my other four had been banned for reasons I can't remember. If there is any other information you require I shall give you whatever is required.

I would also like to know if it would be possible to be unbanned. I was banned today with the reason being pirating software(which I had not done) until the year 9999.

Thanks,
Tyler James

Tom

donmmaH Kram
User Banned
Posted: 7th Apr 2007 18:54
My apologies, but I will not stay banned, I never pirated FPSC Software, and pleading my case multiple times to Rich, with no response. I was banned under circumstancial evidence. I did not even get a chance to explain, this is totally unfair when I had done nothing.

Chris Franklin_
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Apr 2007 19:17
Tom where on earth did you find that?

xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 7th Apr 2007 19:17
Quote: "I am sorry for any confusion, but this is my fifth forum account and I my other four had been banned for reasons I can't remember."

I'm sure the MOD's can remember. Stick up for him if you want, but anyone who has already been banned four times "for reasons he can't remember" can't be doing something right.

Also, has anyone ever seen any of his previous software/code/finished work.

Quote: "More vaporware......................"

His post about buying all the model packs said" I buy them all the time and give them to my friends". That story has now changed.

At some point you need to cut your losses and move on.

Best.

I'm sorry, my answers are limited. You must ask the right question.

Tom0001
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "Stick up for him if you want"

Tch...I'm not taking any sides, I am merely posting the facts as they stand.

Quote: "Tom where on earth did you find that?"

Tyler sent me them in a .txt over MSN.

Tom

donmmaH Kram
User Banned
Posted: 7th Apr 2007 19:24
Excuse me, but he got the information from me, check the AOL mail logs, I sent that e-mail to Rich, and he never took it obviously. I just wish to say this process is a bit buggy, and you want to ban me especially when I am trying to do something good for the community?

@xplosys:

The code me and Tom finished was the Save/Load program, but TGC came out with built in save/load first, so we didnt release it(I still have it and can post it if you want me to), but everytime else I got banned befor finishing it for one reason or another.

Here is a simple statement for all you kids out there who don't understand my logic: If I posted against, and tried to help stop the piracy, why the heck would I go do it myself? I gave my explantion, just check it and go on with life. I have done many things to help this community, and never once have they been appreciated. For all I know everyone of you against me has a pirated model pack, and want to have someone to take the fall.

FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Apr 2007 19:25
Tom,
Tyler has stolen other members' work and posted it as his own.
He has posted stolen stuff for download.
In my recollection he has done nothing to contribute to the forums but pirate stolen media and post about vaporware he will never produce.
And contrary to his latest post he will stay banned.
We don't want pirates around here.I don't want to hear any more of his excuses.
I am guessing that Tyler and Tom either IM or e-mail each other and since it has been a while since Tom has been around he has been unaware of Tyler's activities.
Now I am going to take further steps to get rid of this problem.

donmmaH Kram
User Banned
Posted: 7th Apr 2007 19:27
Hold up Fred, when did I take another person's work and post it as my own?! And I never posted pirated media, you are just filling people with a load of false information now.

Tom0001
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Apr 2007 19:29 Edited at: 7th Apr 2007 19:31
Tch, if you mean banning me, you will need a good reason, I am afaid. And very well, FredP, show me some proof that Tyler has done this.

Also, Tyler's latest post, which again, I doubt will be accepted:

Excuse me, but he got the information from me, check the AOL mail logs, I sent that e-mail to Rich, and he never took it obviously. I just wish to say this process is a bit buggy, and you want to ban me especially when I am trying to do something good for the community?

@xplosys:

The code me and Tom finished was the Save/Load program, but TGC came out with built in save/load first, so we didnt release it(I still have it and can post it if you want me to), but everytime else I got banned befor finishing it for one reason or another.

Here is a simple statement for all you kids out there who don't understand my logic: If I posted against, and tried to help stop the piracy, why the heck would I go do it myself? I gave my explantion, just check it and go on with life. I have done many things to help this community, and never once have they been appreciated. For all I know everyone of you against me has a pirated model pack, and want to have someone to take the fall.

Tom

donmmaH Kram
User Banned
Posted: 7th Apr 2007 19:30
This is to the MODERATOR who is NOT approving my POSTS, send me an e-mail:

tehprogrammer@gmail.com
blob202@hotmail.com
jamesbond92393@aol.com
jamesbond92393@gmail.com

I DID NOT PIRATE SOFTWARE OR STEAL ANYONE'S STUFF, this is all false, and FredP is lying. I WANT LINKS TO WHEREEVER I POSTED STOLEN STUFF, otherwise I CAN take action higher than the MODs over this stupid dispute, AND I WILL WIN.

FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Apr 2007 19:32 Edited at: 7th Apr 2007 19:44
Quote: "For all I know everyone of you against me has a pirated model pack, and want to have someone to take the fall."

This is a quote from one of Tyler's unapproved posts.
Amazingly enough in a few seconds TGC can confirm I bought all of the FPSC model packs.
You never bought any but you gave them to people.
Now if Tom wants to work with Tyler then fine.If Tomn wants to believe Tyler then that's his business even though we have evidence and all that but believe what you wish.
Tyler is not allowed on these forums and since that is the case speaking for a forum member who has been removed from the forums is not allowed.
I have spent more time dealing with Tyler than with any other forum member and now I want to do something other than put up with this.
The discussion is over.The decision was made a while back and it hasn't changed.
We don't want piracy and we won't tolerate it.End of story.

Edit:
Tom,
I have no problem with you.You will nt nor will anybody else be a messenger for Tyler.
I also do not have to prove anything to you.
If he went to Richard Davey (and he did) and Rich did not overturn it what does that tell you?

BatVink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Apr 2007 00:02
I can confirm that all mods have been involved with discussions regarding all of the information above. It's not just the FPSC mods, who have the hardest job of all of us - it's the full team. In addition, Rick Vanner got involved with tracking the possible history of said purchases, given the lack of response from the person claiming to own several copies of some packs, not just one of each. Having spent valuable time trying to exonerate people in their absence, certain accounts were closed in order to limit any potential damage to TGC, the forums, and to other forum users who were being unwittingly drawn in.

It's understandable that not everyone has the full appreciation of what goes on behind the scenes to ensure the forums, which are a privelege, continue to run as free from problems as possible.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-09 09:24:11
Your offset time is: 2024-10-09 09:24:11