Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / I found a nice quality free image-file hoster - SWEET!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey guys, i found a nice 24x7 online image hoster. I hosted about 7 my images for free no problems so far and there is no ads and popups, no commitment and obligations. They taking 12 megapixels jpg images without any problems. Upload up to 2500kb or 2.5 megabyte and you can use uploaded images on forums,chats, sites,emails, whereever you want to use. You can also upload your zip models and link it here. I thought its awesome and I need to tell you this too.
http://www.postmyimage.com
Red Stone Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Apr 2007 20:54 Edited at: 7th Apr 2007 20:55
Um I think that this is the wrong topic

BUT, on the matter i think http://www.tinypic.com/ is better

FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Apr 2007 22:38
I use Photobucket and othes use Imageshack or whtever it is called.
I'll move this to the Product Chat forum.

xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 7th Apr 2007 22:56
tinypic is actually PhotoBucket and their privacy policy stinks.

Quote: "Contacting You for Offers and Promotions: You agree, in consideration for the use of the Services provided by TinyPic, to allow TinyPic to use your personal information to send you marketing and promotional materials. TinyPic may also send you marketing and promotional materials that promote third party products. "

While PostMyImage promises not to use or pass on your info, you should keep an eye on the policy, because it will probably change as their bandwidth bill gets bigger.

Best.

I'm sorry, my answers are limited. You must ask the right question.

Inspire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Apr 2007 19:58
Wow, you have possibly the most anti-AUP name on this forum.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-09 09:24:40
Your offset time is: 2024-10-09 09:24:40