Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Missing Content Packs

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Apr 2007 21:13
Hello:

I ordered 3 content packs from TGC. Today I received via email just the FPSC program but no content packs. I tried to DL but found nor received liks for the same. I contacted customer care already but does anyone know if there is a seperate shipment for these?

WWW.DIGITALDYSTOPIA.COM
Games and Gear for Hackers, Gamers and Technogeeks
Slayer Simon
Years of Service
User Offline
You have to go to your user profile and click on the orders thing to download them. Sometimes they can take a couple days to approve your order.
Airslide
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Apr 2007 21:46
Log into the TGC website with the same e-mail you ordered with (you may have to create a new account) and go to the orders section under 'profile' (in the upper right hand corner). You should see your model packs listed, possible awaiting approval or available for download.

Digital Dystopia
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Apr 2007 21:53
Yes thanks, I have never had anything in the DL area. I contacted support weeks ago about this. All I have is the email w/link from the purchase.

WWW.DIGITALDYSTOPIA.COM
Games and Gear for Hackers, Gamers and Technogeeks
pkburr02
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Apr 2007 18:06
I'm still waiting on 3D World Studio which I ordered tuesday, sent an email thursday night asking if there was a problem, got a reply Friday saying they wheren't in Friday-Monday for the holiday weekend. So wait until Tuesday again to find out anything. Everything else I've ordered I've had the download in my profile within 2 days.

Stupid people are like Slinkies, it's fun to watch them fall down stairs. And some times you need to give them a push.
Butter fingers
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Apr 2007 18:12
no offence, but nobody cares.

Quote: "Order & Billing Support is provided here, not in these forums."

it's just below the "post message" button.

pkburr02
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Apr 2007 18:53
no offence taken, but I do care, and I'm sure if anyone else is having problems having their orders filled they would care as well. And I don't expect Order & Billing Support handled in teh forums I expected teh 3 emails I've already sent them to take care of that.

I was just saying that Digital Dystopia wasn't the only one having problems recently with orders.

Stupid people are like Slinkies, it's fun to watch them fall down stairs. And some times you need to give them a push.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-09 09:23:39
Your offset time is: 2024-10-09 09:23:39