Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] Hey fredp

Author
User Banned
Posted: 8th Apr 2007 01:55
guess what wont you post this.

1. I joined almost 2 years ago

2. Its a dang shame

Quote: "Please remove your vehicle models from your site and cease to sell immediatly. I will be contacting all the vehicle manufactures' and let them know of this illegal action going on if these demands are not met within 48 hours. If you have a license to sale and use these vehicle names and designs then please furnish a copy of this and I will cease on the contacting of manufactures'. We ALL need to follow the law. "

FPS Creator Patch Coming "When it's done" from TGC for the PC.
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Apr 2007 02:39
Well,I didn't put you on post approval status and I don't know what in the blazes your problem is but I hope you get over it really quick.
Your little quote makes no sense to me.
Trolling is against the AUP (which you still haven't read).
Try to get along with your fellow forum members.

FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Apr 2007 02:42
Change your location or get banned.

xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 8th Apr 2007 03:40
Is there a full moon or something? Where are all the nuts coming from?

Quote: "guess what wont you post this. "

And what does that mean?

I'm sorry, my answers are limited. You must ask the right question.

Slayer Simon
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "Its a dang shame"

Are those violins in the background I hear?
Locrian
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Apr 2007 03:52
Don't think it will matter much X. The guys basically threatening a mod on the forum.

Quote: "if these demands are not met within 48 hours."

One thing to send him a email, but quite brazen of him to do it in public. The quote was just for highlighting and dramatic effect. I'm not thinking he's quoting another member here.

Could be wrong though. I'm a lil lost. Dang FPSC for not having a mini map, or at least a map with a "you are here" arrow like the mall.

FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Apr 2007 07:41
Oh,he sent me an e-mail but it is a violation of the AUP to post it.
Let's just say he insulted my mom.
All of this over a locked thread.

Tom0001
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Apr 2007 07:42 Edited at: 8th Apr 2007 07:43
LOL Look at his name "CBStudios".

Tom

Locrian
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Apr 2007 09:24 Edited at: 8th Apr 2007 09:25
Ohhh...OK, I just looked up his history. I get it now. Disgruntled customer. Heh, did it have a Happy Easter/love letter kinda vibe?

I'm not even sure? Are there refunds on electronic downloads? I have no intention of contacting customer support for the answer, I'm just wondering if any one knows.

alex 1337
User Banned
Posted: 8th Apr 2007 09:47
If you want to get Fred P in trouble, just go tell arcade town that he steals copyrighted flash games off their site: http://www.wembley1967.com/games.html
Silvester
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Apr 2007 11:12
Cellblock,you still didnt learn your lesson from the Riker9 crap?

Screwed Over
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Apr 2007 13:15
Quote: "If you want to get Fred P in trouble, just go tell arcade town that he steals copyrighted flash games off their site: http://www.wembley1967.com/games.html "

actually he's doing that legally, go to www.arcadetown.com go to the bottom and click free games for your website, scroll down and there it is.

and seriously why is everyone against fred? He's a really good person from what i see of him around the forum.

best of the rest!
Pus In Boots
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Apr 2007 13:22
CBstudios hasn't responded to any of this. guess you shut him up, huh?

I know I keep changing my signature, so what?
SpyDaniel
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Apr 2007 13:29
Its a fake Cellblock, the real one has a slightly different name and has an avatar.
pkburr02
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Apr 2007 16:26
I don't have anything against fred, seems like a nice guy to me, maybe a little strict, but he has to follow the rules, and make us follow them (a mods job sucks some times). But Fred i'm not sure i want to stand close to you on this board, i'm afraid someone's out to get you lol.

That said, Can I drive vehicles in my game?

ok seriously i know the answer is no, BUT i figure since nothing else in this thread had anything to do wtih FPSC i would add something that does, and since CBStudios wanted to mention vehicles in the original post, I figured i would use it. FLAME ON!!!!! does Marvel own a copyright to that?

Stupid people are like Slinkies, it's fun to watch them fall down stairs. And some times you need to give them a push.
KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Apr 2007 16:48
I was the one who gave CBStudios his 5-day Newb Slap (for a few of his comments). Apparently he has now been given a ban by another Mod.

@Alex 1337; you're well on your way as well.

-Keith

Butter fingers
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Apr 2007 16:53
Fred is probably one of the best mods on these boards. He posts alot (no offence to other mods!).

When you take into account the recent "riot" about FPSC piracy, it's no-wonder the mods are being diligent about copyright laws. I mean how embarrassing would it be if we got on our high horse about piracy and allowed people to break copyright here?

oh and off topic

"johnny flame" is copywrited by marvel, but his catchphase is not.

No point really, when you consider he is not a major player, and a lawsuit over the use of his catchphrase would probs cost more than 1 years sales of his series.

Snowblind 44
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Apr 2007 17:49 Edited at: 8th Apr 2007 17:49
This thread has absolutely nothing to do with FPSC.Why hasen't it been locked yet?

Quote: "Apparently he has now been given a ban by another Mod."

That was Fred. He banned CB because of what he wrote for his location.

pkburr02
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Apr 2007 18:01
Quote: "This thread has absolutely nothing to do with FPSC.Why hasen't it been locked yet?"

Has anyone figured out how to get vehicles to work in game?

Ok back on track it's about FPSC now

Stupid people are like Slinkies, it's fun to watch them fall down stairs. And some times you need to give them a push.
Zdrok
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Apr 2007 18:25
Well, Fred *has* got a vehicle to work, just search in his profile. Look through Fred's Models and Media section, or his Suggestions section. You'll find it.

BULLSHOCK 2
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Apr 2007 18:41
make the vehicle a charecter and give it a waypoint script.

Anyway, this thread was pointless from the begining, and is now way off topic anyway, so im locking it.

http://www.seqoiagames.com/seqoiacorp/
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Apr 2007 18:45
Quote: "If you want to get Fred P in trouble, just go tell arcade town that he steals copyrighted flash games off their site: http://www.wembley1967.com/games.html "

If you knew what you are taking about you might be dangerous.
Arcade town gives you permission to put the flash games on your site as well as download them and play them on your pc.
Do you think I am an idiot?
Everything on my site is either mine or (as in the case of AE's excellent Anim8or tutorial) I have permission from the developer (or Arcade Town) to host it.
I pay for my site out of my own pocket and I don't charge for anything (although that is subject to change depending on a variety
of factors).
I am glad Keith slapped this guy.I probably would have but somebody beat me to it.
As moderators it is our job to enforce the rules.We may not agree wtih some of them and we may not like it from time to time but it's still our job.
CBStudios is not Cellbloc.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-09 09:24:01
Your offset time is: 2024-10-09 09:24:01