Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / HUD - full screen visual design.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Apr 2007 21:22
I want to change the HUD, I want to put an overlay over the full screen. its a large image that covers the whole screen of a target system like we are looking through a special screen or through a helmet. Its just an image file with transparency.

so I want this image over the screen, so I need to add to the HUD, I can see that going to
build game\level settings\global script, gives us access to change some things, so I should be able to put the image there, only I see we can change lives health and ammo, but I cant find something to put my big image into, what can I do here to put my image in
tyrano man
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Apr 2007 23:07
Just add lives and health to your immage then put yourfull screen image as the lives one; and remove the health one. Then line up the text in the right place and there you go

The Kalspher forums are now open!
Black Terror
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Apr 2007 19:13 Edited at: 9th Apr 2007 19:13
If you need HUD designs, please check out my thread.
http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=103401&b=24

And you don't have to change the lives image. You can just use the gun icon if you don't want it anyways.

//// - - FURTHER SOLUTIONS - - \\\\
SELL YOUR GAMES AND MEDIA!
tyrano man
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Apr 2007 21:27
Quote: "You can just use the gun icon if you don't want it anyways"

My ways better; as yours would require the same immage to be loaded again as you change gun; and my way you can still have the gun icon

The Kalspher forums are now open!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-09 09:27:08
Your offset time is: 2024-10-09 09:27:08