Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / build problems

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Apr 2007 17:53
not sure where to post this but it seems the chat in this forum has readers that may have a clue of the problem.

my level tests fine and perfect - even with the soft lightmaps option on. but when I go to build the game it gets as far as "[276]
saving textures [243] 99%" then hangs forever and crashes with "the application has encountered a problem and needs to close. Extra DeBug infor:0 0" not helpful. I can build the game WITHOUT lightmaps or test the game WITH lightmaps but I can't build WITH lightmaps ..

ANYBODY? I must have 50 variations where I remove anything that I think may be a problem but still no luck. Its not a global bug in that I do have the ability to build with lightmaps on other levels
incense
Years of Service
User Offline
I had that issue once and had to rebuild my level as a new project to get it to work. It sucked, but I did it and it worked.

The person that now knows the most started with many questions. Patients and tolorance are the keys to the passage of knowledge. FPSC is Getting better. Now if we can just keep the ball rolling.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-09 09:25:47
Your offset time is: 2024-10-09 09:25:47