Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / how to get the hud into the game

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I made i hud and saved it in psd so i have all the layers
this is it http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/3433/hudcopypa4.png
but i dont know how to put it in the game at the build menu or how to lower the lives, im making a areana game and i wanted the player to just have 100 health no lives, please gimme some feedback

teh
Doggy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Apr 2007 21:08 Edited at: 9th Apr 2007 21:09
I'm not too familiar with all this, but if I recall right, you need to have your hud images in .tga -format, and have all the required images in the FPSC folder.

Next you need to edit the level setups (setuplevel.fpi), I think you can do some of this in the FPSC in build-menu's Level settings > Global settings. Here you'll notice that the HUD is actually made of several small parts, like health display, ammo, lives etc. You can also change their location on screen by changing the X and Y vallues. Just replace the unneeded images with plain empty ones, so that they're not visible in game.

I think you could add that image of yours by changing something like the lives-display to the image you want, then moving it where ever you want and after that setting the counters (ammo, health...) to match the required locations.

There should be several different threads about hud and other menu settings, so always use the search before posting. Remember to read the manual too!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-09 09:26:36
Your offset time is: 2024-10-09 09:26:36