Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / FPS Multiplayer Question

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey,

Just got FpsC and was wondering if there is a way to create First Person Shooter Role playing. Basicly Team based where you vs a ai sorta like multiplayer resident evil style game.
MikeB
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Apr 2007 13:14
Sadly not, Multiplayer games on FPSC do not allow Ai characters, or, even more sadly, physics.

Basically the only dynamic entities in Multiplayer are:
You
The Other Characters
The Weapons

E.D.

EldestDragon

There is no snoop
toukichiro
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "Sadly not, Multiplayer games on FPSC do not allow Ai characters, or, even more sadly, physics.

Basically the only dynamic entities in Multiplayer are:
You
The Other Characters
The Weapons"

That so messed up. If it to make fps and the multiplayer games can't have physics or AI characters whats the point. Prob be better to modify Hl2 source engine. They really should add physics and ai characters or at least to advance users to be able add them.
Gameguysz
Years of Service
User Offline
fpsc allows multiplayer????
only 8 people can play in one game but i need to no is if there is a way to make it teams and if you can make like a lobby were you can choose a game to join.?.?

no what i mean??

Waz Up!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-09 09:24:41
Your offset time is: 2024-10-09 09:24:41