Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I downloaded a "better" FPSC-Game.exe file & Setup file, but they are not "better" they suck i cant create games or test games anymore! Please help me.

Go Big, Or go Home
foxking
Years of Service
User Offline
first make sure you only download core fpsc files from www.thegamecreators.com or trusted sites. Just uninstall and reinstall fpsc!

The More You Study The More You Know, The More You know The More You Forget, The More You Forget The Less You Know,
So Why Study?
Doggy
Years of Service
User Offline
First of all: What version did you download? What version did you have?

You sure you installed it right, and that you downloaded it from official sites?
vorconan
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Apr 2007 12:46 Edited at: 15th Apr 2007 12:47
1. Please don't ever use such an anonymous name for a thread title, it makes it impossible for people to search for something.

2. What site did you get it off?

3. There's a thread somewhere I think by Lee Bamber explaining how to revert back to Version 1.

evil lies within all of us...we just don't know it yet

www.freewebs.com/3dfpsc
foxking
Years of Service
User Offline
my fpsc stopped working

I just stuck the CD in and chose repair - it works great now - but I somehow corrupted my map which I have spent alot of hours on

well... back to the drawing board...

The More You Study The More You Know, The More You know The More You Forget, The More You Forget The Less You Know,
So Why Study?
TGPEG
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Apr 2007 09:42
When you installed it you should've renamed FPSC_Game.exe to somthing else like FPSC_Game2.exe, and copied the new .exe into the folder. That would have saved you ages, because you could delete the new one, and rename the old one.

Your signature has been deleted due to the fact that it was far too humourous to possibly show.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-09 11:21:30
Your offset time is: 2024-10-09 11:21:30