Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / ok few qustions

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
1st how do i make a ww2 person my friend or any person
2nd how do i make my player not have sounds when he walks
3rd how do i put music on my game (i have itunes and cds)
4th how do i make a smallcut seen
5th how do i make players talk
6th how do i set up a way point id did what the manuel said and id dont woork
7th i downloaded the models packs and the spirt pack but i cant get them to go to the screens were you pick ammo and stuff plz help me there cuse i really need them
8th thank you for taking the time to read this and thanks if you will help me im not to smart (lol) so smaller and simple answers are best and if you help me ill send a copy of my game to you free of charge lol ty

ps i got a really good game plan

touch the cat fell my bat
JroX
Years of Service
User Offline
I'm replying only so your post is not completely ignored..

Not to sound rude, but everything you asked, has been already, many, many times. A quick search on what you need to find can easily be done on here, I never have problems finding the information by searching. Once you have done your end of the research, (and we can all tell by the questions you asked that you have not looked into it much.) people will be more willing to help you.

You're obviously capable of reading, and more than everything you want to know about is within these forums, if you're willing to take the time and read it.

Good luck.

1f y0u c4n r34d 7h15, y0u r34||y n33d 70 637 |41d.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-09 11:20:47
Your offset time is: 2024-10-09 11:20:47