Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Blender Render

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi everyone.

I have just done a tutorial in blender to make a shotgun, I have finished making the model and it is sitting in my blender window infront of me but I dont know what to do next, i.e. I dont know how to get it out of blender, paint it and put it into FPSC.

Please could someone tell me where and how to go from here?

Thanks in advance!

Patrick Tew
foxking
Years of Service
User Offline
uv map it (save the uv map as a file so it can be used later)

export it as .x

import it into fpsc as a gun (I don't know how)

The More You Study The More You Know, The More You know The More You Forget, The More You Forget The Less You Know,
So Why Study?
Inspire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Apr 2007 03:52
Blender renders are only screenshots and videos.

TGPEG
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Apr 2007 22:55
To import a gun into FPSC, go into the gamecore\guns folder, and make a copy of the shotgun folder, then change the fpe to be as you want it, add your textures and the .x file model into the folder. set all the animations in the fpe to 000,000 or just delete them, and then add the reload/equip/fire sounds in the same folder named 'reload' etc... Easy

Your signature has been deleted due to the fact that it was far too humourous to possibly show.
Patrick Tew
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks TGPEG and every one who helped. I only have the demo of FPSC though so I'll have a look for some more tuts and I'll put my gun into FPSC when I have got the proper version.

Patrick Tew

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-09 11:18:51
Your offset time is: 2024-10-09 11:18:51