Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Beginners guide+ examples

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Apr 2007 23:28
I made a small guide for newbies new to FPSC it containes examples and a guide in text format enjoy

FPSC AGENT F

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Nickydude
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Apr 2007 23:45
The first thing you need to work on is your layout, see the attached screen grab to see what I mean.

Search for "HellHouse" in Showcase.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Butter fingers
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Apr 2007 23:48
Quote: "The first thing you need to work on is your layout, see the attached screen grab to see what I mean."

Perhaps after that we'll move on to trickier things like captial letters and full stops. Perhaps a bit of spelling too.

incense
Years of Service
User Offline
FPSC AGENT F,

I think that you have right idea. It is best though to polish your tut so that the usefulness is totally obvious. Also if you format it so that it looks like You really mean it that should help to keep you from getting flamed. I have no use for flaming but others thrive on it. It is an oportunity for them to make you look less smart so that they look more smart. If some one makes mean comments about your posts, just dont let it get to you.

Just remember to polish and use an acceptable format.

Continued effort is the maker of greatness, improvement is the maker of great works.

Carry on, carry over, carry under, carry around, carry through but try not to carry a grudge.

The person that now knows the most started with many questions. Patients and tolorance are the keys to the passage of knowledge. FPSC is Getting better. Now if we can just keep the ball rolling.
RedneckRambo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Apr 2007 05:06
Quote: "Joined: Sun Apr 15th 2007"

How long have you had FPSC? You are way too new to be bustin out tutorials. ~note~ I haven't read the tut because..... well I really don't need to.

Slayer222
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Apr 2007 06:50 Edited at: 17th Apr 2007 06:51
What I'm wondering is where are the hounds? JK man yeah I agree with Incense too many people are like that but I won't mention names.
Slayer_2

EOT
[img][/img]
Check it out here: http://eliteops.piczo.com/?cr=6&rfm=y
FPSC AGENT F
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Apr 2007 18:12
thanks incence you are giving me tips you other guys are just mean

FPSC AGENT F
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Apr 2007 21:07
My advice to you would be to hang around and get used to FPSC before attempting a tutorial about FPSC.
Not only would you gain some knowledge of FPSC but more people would be interested in it.
While it may be unfair to judge someone's knowledge by their join date that is what most forum members will do.

Slayer222
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Apr 2007 21:13
I'm a meanie nooo!! Yeah but look at my join date and I've been using FPSC for over a year. Don't judge a forum dweller by their join date~Albert Einstein lol
Slayer_2

EOT
[img][/img]
Check it out here: http://eliteops.piczo.com/?cr=6&rfm=y

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-09 11:18:14
Your offset time is: 2024-10-09 11:18:14