Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Are there any cheap or free applications were you can animate images?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Apr 2007 18:45
I was watching the intro in home world recently and I saw that it was just animated art work and the effect was impressive and I was wondering are there any cheap or free applications were you can import images you've made and animate them then export them as a movie file?

The world is complicated only people are simple
Conjured Entertainment
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Apr 2007 19:16 Edited at: 18th Apr 2007 19:32
Most movie creation software can import stills as frames.
Just import the images to the storyboard as you need them.
A lot of them have free download evaluation demos that can export in various movie formats.

Kool Moves lets you import images, animate them, then export as a flash movie. Not exactly what you want but can dress up a website with those effects.

Edit
It took me awhile to find the BMG thingy that butterfingers was talking about, but it looks nice.

Don't forget to visit Conjured Entertainment
Butter fingers
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Apr 2007 19:19
windows movie maker can import pics. if not that then why not try BMG. benneton movie Gif. you can import a series of picures and soudns and animate them.

Screwed Over
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Apr 2007 16:02
anime or manga studio by efrontier

best of the rest!
Shadow heart
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Apr 2007 19:15 Edited at: 19th Apr 2007 19:15
arcsoft showbiz can also import pics and is way better than windows movie maker, it's more dynamic, the only thing you can't do that i've found is zoom on VIDEO like WMM can and get teh same picture. But showbiz has way more features.

to the ones thats trapped inside of you, this is it!!
Ollie is my name
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Apr 2007 19:53
Serif Draw Plus 4.0 is good for making animated gifs, you can download it for free from

www.freeserifsoftware.com

Ollie
small fish
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Apr 2007 15:47
Thank you everyone sorry I'm a little late with my response but the cafe I use was shut for repairs I will look into your suggestions

The world is complicated only people are simple

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-09 11:22:24
Your offset time is: 2024-10-09 11:22:24