Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] Waiting For Players?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Apr 2007 20:46
Ive recently built a multiplayer test game. I did everything correct, Clicking new arena, building it as a multiplayer map etc.. I included a few diffrent spawn points with diffrent characters. After it got done building i tested it, everything ran smoothly. I saved it to my other pc and made them both join. So i connected computer to computer. Worked fine. But when i sent it to a bud of mine. I made a server, then he tried joining. He said he could see the map and everythin but couldnt do anything. He said that it said at the bottom left of the screen it shown a message saying: "Waiting For Players". Im not sure what i did wrong. if someone could help me, it would be much appreciated.

---------------------------------
Interested in making games. Yea im a newb, but I could create the next big hit! So keep a EYE on me
RedneckRambo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Apr 2007 22:17
Boy do these threads get old. If you are behind a router, get the latest update 1.05 RC2 that is. I didn't even really bother reading this thread because they are all the same. So if you aren't behind a router then I don't know what to tell you. Nor do I know what to tell you if it only doesn't work with that one person.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-09 11:26:14
Your offset time is: 2024-10-09 11:26:14