Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Online Gameplay

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Sorry i just wanna get this straight. Is there anyway on earth(i dont care if i have to use code or another program) to allow multiple arena maps in the exe? Also is there anyway to make teamdeath match or ctf? There has to be a way to change the program with some hacking or something to allow this?!?!?! If u can figure this out i will give u compensation!!!!!! I need to know. The game creators arent gonna tell us how ..they want us to buy fpsc 10 . We have to band together and figure this out!!!!
MikeB
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Apr 2007 10:23
You can have multiple arena maps........ just get multimap OR create an external menu.

There are no ctf or teams.

E.D.

EldestDragon

There is no snoop
RedneckRambo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Apr 2007 17:09
Quote: "Sorry i just wanna get this straight. Is there anyway on earth(i dont care if i have to use code or another program) to allow multiple arena maps in the exe? Also is there anyway to make teamdeath match or ctf?"

Is there anyway on Earth (I dont care if I have to use code or another program) to allow new members to search?

Well like ED said, there is no way for CTF or Teams. You can get Dark Basic Pro and code it for ever and ever to put it in. But good luck with that.

Silvester
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Apr 2007 22:19
Dont use MultiMap,its outdated.Ill release Core Map free in a minute.

MikeB
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Apr 2007 10:42
Seriously??

CoreMap looks AMAZING.

E.D.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-09 11:25:12
Your offset time is: 2024-10-09 11:25:12