Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Sprite pack 1

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Apr 2007 18:52
I really need somekind help. I have that Sprite pack 1, and there is explossions and splashes. So, how I use those all explossions, splashes.
If I have some entitiy, let say box. And then I destroy that box, is those explossions for that? Or if I throw something to water, I can have those splashes?
How do I get those work. Hopely I don't need any script.
It so hard to explain what I try to say. I hope someone understand and then help me.
Butter fingers
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Apr 2007 19:42
No, I get you. It was the same annoyance I had with the sprite pack. Its all good and tasy, yet like 90% of the sprites don't really work in FPSC. I mean, who wants an axplosion that just loops OVER and OVER? sucks. The only way to do it is with a script.

Butters

puppet
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Apr 2007 22:37
yeah what he said. The rain works nicely and if you combine the drip with the ripple and the small splash you get a pretty cool leaky pipe effect. The smoke works great from chimneys and the steam and fire too but everything else is iffy. From the sparks which are cool but get annoying to the water which has horrible annoying sound and looks like crap. I'm currently stuck on my level trying to fill my moat with something. Acid and slime don't fit my theme but the water is really bad
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Apr 2007 22:47
You can change or remove the sound from the water by going to the entitybank and finding the .fpe file for the decal.
Also,there are several types of water...you might try them all.
What I do is I put a water/sewer,etc. colored segment underneath the water decal.
If you press the B kedy twice before you place your decals (in this case water) that will help you place them.

Slayer Simon
Years of Service
User Offline
If your going for a moat, the lake water would probably look okay.

And the only way to fix those sprites is with scripting, but that wasn't really a problem for me.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-09 11:25:46
Your offset time is: 2024-10-09 11:25:46