Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Help me with a few fps creator probs?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I was just wondering if anyone could help me with a few things. I don't know how to pain different textures on the inside and outside of segments without messing something else up. I don't know how to change the sky or horizon, I don't know how to loop my music, and worst of all my weapons and other items keep vanishing when I put them in the map, can anyone please help me?

Hero's get remembered, but legends never die... I am that legend.
MikeB
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Apr 2007 20:28
Different textures on the inside and outside is hard.

It can mess up the floor
The way you do it is press m when in segment mode to paint only walls. That's the best way, except manually editing textures in the depths of the FPS Creator files.

Changing the sky... click on build game, search through all the options, I know it's one of them.

Music: I think there is a soundloop script, you'll have to look.

(Create an object, make it dynamic, browse for the script as the main Ai, it's called something like soundloop.fpi.

Weapons and items... try pressing enter while holding them in the editor.

Hope those helped.

E.D.

EldestDragon

Thou shalt read and obey all rules. Thou shalt not create multiple threads asking the same question. Thou shalt post in the appropriate board. Thou shalt not flame or insult people
Seira
Years of Service
User Offline
Thank you.

Hero's get remembered, but legends never die... I am that legend.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-09 11:24:13
Your offset time is: 2024-10-09 11:24:13