Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Quick Question - If i was to make a texture pack based on FPSC Models

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Apr 2007 20:01
If i was to make a texture pack for FPSC models, total retextures just using the UV maps for those models, would i be allowed to sell them on turbosquid or something?

MikeB
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Apr 2007 20:24
I THINK the answer is yes, I remember a post from yesterday..... I think darimc made a topic.

E.D.

EldestDragon

Thou shalt read and obey all rules. Thou shalt not create multiple threads asking the same question. Thou shalt post in the appropriate board. Thou shalt not flame or insult people
Cherd
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Apr 2007 20:30
hmm gooood thanks! im considering doing a retexture pack of most of the FPSC characters, i have some ideas for some total retextures to transform them basically into new characters which i believe some ppl may find useful in the community, i may release it free depends on how much time and effort go into it and how good it looks at the end

MikeB
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Apr 2007 22:29
Wow... your texture pack looks great, congrats.

E.D.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-09 11:23:57
Your offset time is: 2024-10-09 11:23:57