Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Few questions before buying

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I've searched the forums already and did not find the answers, so hopefully I can get a response.

These are all questions about the multiplayer

1) Can you select what character you want to play as? If so, how does that work?

2) Can you use doors, lifts, and teleports in multiplayer?

3) Are you able to play MP3s or other music formats in a multiplayer map?

4) Are you able to chat in the game?

5) Are you able to add more than one map?

and last: Is there a server list or must everyone put in an exact IP address each time they play?
Slayer222
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Apr 2007 04:44 Edited at: 27th Apr 2007 06:27
1) Can you select what character you want to play as? If so, how does that work? Yes you press a number listed beside a cahracter name.

2) Can you use doors, lifts, and teleports in multiplayer? No exept for doors, I just discovered this but even thought the are statick the still work.

3) Are you able to play MP3s or other music formats in a multiplayer map? With tweaking yes.

4) Are you able to chat in the game? Press "t"

5) Are you able to add more than one map? No not in the game builder but with somthing external like multimap you can group them together.

If you want more detail please ask. I would *not* recommend FPSC for it's multiplayer though.*
Slayer_2

EOT
[img][/img]
Check it out here: http://eliteops.piczo.com/?cr=6&rfm=y
AlanC
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Apr 2007 05:02
Quote: "I would recommend FPSC for it's multiplayer though not it's MP."

I think he ment he recommends it for the singleplay not the MP(multiplayer). The multiplayer for FPS Creator is not good.

You cannot use Teleports or elevators in MP. But you can use doors. You can only use music in .wav and .ogg files.

Thraxas
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Apr 2007 05:34
Quote: "You cannot use Teleports or elevators"

I was sure you could use lifts in multiplayer. I am certain I have a map somewhere with lifts in and that they worked.
Slayer Simon
Years of Service
User Offline
If you know how, you can have any dynamic object in multiplayer. Your just asking for Omega lag. Even on LAN.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-09 11:22:09
Your offset time is: 2024-10-09 11:22:09