Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / Little trouble with a function...

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey, ive got this problem with a function im trying to write:

The first two lines are in my main C++ file, then the third is in my header file and the forth is in my C++ source file with the code in it, any ideas why im getting the 5th line error?

A Dragons Legacy...a blog by S.R.Deoden
"Look you son of a suitcase..." - Rinsewind yelling at the Luggage in The Light Fantastic
Scarface
Years of Service
User Offline
I am no expert on DarkBasik GDK but I have a good degree of experience in a C based language, it appears to me you have mis-spelled your function call sdPlayerMovement shouldn't it be dbPlayerMovement? Unless it is a different function althogether but it's not very obvious from the code you have posted, but the error indicates the function sdPlayerMovement not being identified (or found), so that is what brought me to this conclusion.

- Scarface
Jna99
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st May 2007 19:36
One other reason for the error should be that the sdPlayerMovement hasn't got any type or void in the signature declaration, meaning void sdPlayerMovement or ex: int sdPlayerMovement
flibX0r
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd May 2007 13:11
Jna99, thats because he's calling his function, not declaring it.

This whole problem is just a simple typo, it should have been sorted by now.

Big whorls have little whorls which feed on their velocity,
Little whorls have lesser whorls and so on to viscosity. - Lewis F. Richardson

Also, my website has no content. But it looks perty

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-28 23:16:01
Your offset time is: 2024-09-28 23:16:01