Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark GDK / Help Plz

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Um ive been looking at topics and post on this site and ive been wondering about online games.. i want to make one... so i looked around i seen Tempest it said somthing about 64 players. does that mean i can only have 64 players on my game!?! also i would like to no if DarkGDK is the best for a MMorpg.. i want to learn C++.. also what is visual basic is it like T.Ed... Also could u like post ur aim cuz i would really like to talk to someone that knows what there doing becuz i have alot of questions. that would be greatly apprecaited. ty
HellBoyz
Years of Service
User Offline
im no longer trying to make that MMORPG im trying to make a 3rd person shooter game. and can someone plz answer my Questions above
ico
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd May 2007 06:54
Quote: "does that mean i can only have 64 players on my game!?!"

I believe the max is 256.

Quote: "! also i would like to no if DarkGDK is the best for a MMorpg.."

Other than the 256 player limit, it is possible, but not likely for 1 person to do.

Quote: "i want to learn C++..."

First thing to do is not try to make a MMORPG. Start with smaller programs and expand your knowledge. Read tutorials and practice.

Quote: "also what is visual basic is it like T.Ed.."

Visual Basic is a programming language. T.Ed is a terrain and environment editor. You might find Visual Basic easier to learn than C++.

Quote: "Also could u like post ur aim cuz i would really like to talk to someone that knows what there doing becuz i have alot of questions"

I don't have aim. The answers to these questions could have been easily discovered with little effort. Try searching the TGC forums and google for something specific you want to know.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-28 23:13:56
Your offset time is: 2024-09-28 23:13:56