Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Dark Physics & Dark A.I. & Dark Dynamix / Cant figure out how to activate Dark Physics!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st May 2007 20:05
Last year I bought Dark Physics. It was working good and everything. A few months ago I got a brand new more powerful computer so I redownloaded Dark Basic Pro and Dark Physics. I reactivated my copy of dark basic pro with the serial number I got in my email from when I ordered it. I also redownloaded dark physics but whenever I try to run
any of the commands in it dbp will either say that It could not read the commands or that the trial version of DBP has expired! The thing is though I didn't have the trial I ordered the full version. I looked for a thing to put the serial number in like how you do it in the Dark Basic Pro Online which I have but Dark Physics doesn't have any place were you can activate it! I also tried reinstalling it but it doesn't even have a place to type the serial number on the setup like most programs do. Also all the sample programs work such as the cloth,and bridge demo. So how the hell do you activate DBP?!!!

gm07
Kendor
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st May 2007 20:28
Normally, the first time you run DBP after installing a new plugin, an activation window should appear. If this does not happen, you can still activate by going to your DBP folder and run TGCOnline.exe found in the compiler folder.

Here you can see what you have activated and what not. To activate, just click on "Enter Order key" and enter your email and Darkphysics activation key.

P.S. if you lose the keys, you can still view them here

Theory is when you know something, but it doesn't work. Practice is when something works, but you don't know why.
Programmers combine theory and practice: Nothing works and they don't know why.
game master 07
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st May 2007 20:37
Thanks it is now activated. I just forgot about the TGCONLINE.EXE .

gm07

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 09:47:06
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 09:47:06