Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / [LOCKED] Deleted Thread.

Author
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd May 2007 00:52
I've just deleted the thread containing links and info on a hate group (and their unfortunate use of FPSC). I know that people would like to call attention to this type of "behaviour", but we have minors that frequent this forum. Everyone will eventually find their own way in life, they don't need a hand in the wrong direction (in my opinion); especially children.

Please refrain from giving links or even pertinent thought to such activities/groups in the future, with relation to these forums.

Thanks

-Keith

Bloodeath 6 6 6
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd May 2007 07:00
Oooh i feel i missed something, can you atleast explain to me what happened keithc, even in email, this has peeked my curiousity

You'll Know When You See It.

Death has no end
Silent Thunder
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd May 2007 07:43
Quote: "this has peeked my curiousity"

same here......

Click on the picture to order your copy today!
smith
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd May 2007 14:33
Hate group? Against FPSC? HAHAHAHA!!
Thats real funny. Who in there right mind would create a hate group...against a...programe?
I have too see this..

big..hahaha..you said big!
KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd May 2007 14:43
I didn't say it was a hate group against FPSC. The hate group I am speaking of glorifys a certain period in Germany's past.

Satchmo
Years of Service
User Offline
Yahyah I saw it. The game had the most retarded name, it was like dookoo diki or sumin.

PAS
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd May 2007 15:52
It had to do with the people involved in World War II, and it displayed specific offensive names towards anyone who was of not that groups belief. FPSC was used to glorify that time period and basically play out missions to glorify the groups views on how they felt about certain people.

K.L. Phair
puppet
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd May 2007 21:14
" The hate group I am speaking of glorifys a certain period in Germany's past."

I hope you aren't refering to the Weimar Republic. A time when German cinema rivaled that of Hollywood and produced some of the classic masterpieces like the Cabinet of Dr. Caligari, Metropolis, Nosferatu. Or maybe your referring to that little guy with the Charlie Chaplain mustache
PAS
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd May 2007 21:35
Quote: "Or maybe your referring to that little guy with the Charlie Chaplain mustache "

Thats who the reference is to and all the propaganda was his beliefs. The game was based on that hatred and stuff.

K.L. Phair
smith
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th May 2007 06:45
Oh, I see. My Bad. Have the authors been banned? Dirty Nazis.

big..hahaha..you said big!
MikeB
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th May 2007 21:07
Some people........ What "said evil German dude" did was awful, Nazi's should be banned, and F free speech.

E.D.

Nue B
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th May 2007 23:14
Quote: "I've just deleted the thread containing links and info on a hate group "

I didn't know you Mods could delete threads. That's cool. There's one that may need a title change. I think the person meant to say, "you guys" but they placed an "A" in there instead of a "U."

I thought it was a funny typo, but I wouldn't want anyone to be offended.

FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th May 2007 00:04
We can't change the title of threads so I deleted the thread you are referring to.
Besides,as long as that forum member has been around he should know where and how to post about his demo.
I'm going to lock this.If Keith wishes to unlock it he can do so.
It appears to be dead to me.
I will point out that TGC and the FPSC mods do not tolerate racism and if I catch anyone being racist they get an instant and very long ban to deal with their bigorty and ignorance.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-09 13:30:29
Your offset time is: 2024-10-09 13:30:29